As Admin Manager of your Enterprise Licence, you have the ability to add, remove or update any of the users within your business. Below is also a guide on troubleshooting some of the common queries when managing an Enterprise Licence.
- Removing users - Easily remove a users access by clicking the small box on the right-hand side of their record and select ‘Revoke access’.
- Resetting passwords - If a user needs to reset their password, they can do so on the Log in page. Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link and follow the prompts to reset. Follow this link to log in: https://subscribers.afr.com
- How to search for a subscriber - Navigate to the ‘All Subscribers’ page and use the search tool in the top right-hand corner.
- How to view your account details - Click on ‘Account Details’ on the far left-hand corner of the screen.
Filtering Your Subscribers
To allow for easier searching you are able to filter users via specific terms. You can find the filter function in the top right corner of the subscriber page. Simply click on the box and users with that specific status will appear.
- Role - Filter by ‘Administrator’ or ‘Subscriber’.
- Status - Filter by ‘Error’, ‘Pending’, ‘Registered’ or ‘Revoked’.
You can save time by using the bulk action feature when applying the same action to a list of users. By selecting a group of users from the ‘All Subscribers’ dashboard, you can perform the below in one action. Simply click on the users you want to choose and then click on the ‘Bulk actions’ to select from the drop-down menu.
The following bulk actions are available:
- Resend invitation email
- Reinvite to subscription
- Revoke access to subscription